"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

windy breeze...

A calmness of Fall...
Lookbook.nu


STREET FASHION AROUND THE WORLD
"Be Unique. Be Expressive. Be you"- Angie Gonzalez

Style Feature

check it out at Style.com Tenth Year: Style X

Style.com Is Ten!

To celebrate our big birthday, an opinionated tour of the decade's fashion highlights


Newest Ventures:
West Indies Parade NYC, Brooklyn NY

Fashion NIGHT OUT TONIGHT! NYC shopping for a cause

Paola Hernandez Fashion Show September 14, 2010
check her out at : www.paolahernandez.com

Movie I want to see:
MACHETE


Music for the Soul...
Cancion del dia: 
espinoza paz
intentamos

Every where I go I will take my music w/me ;))
Nos Vemos Fashionistas!  
Boyfriend look w/Boyfriend Watch
"Be Unique. Be Expressive. Be you"- Angie Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment