Street Fashion Around the world (LookBook.nu)
MUST HAVES For FALL beginnings:
Call out for navajo inspired items
Blazers are chic and classic
Androgyny : Whether you decide to wear your BF jeans or Tees nothing more crossing than this FALL
Join the JIA (JUMP IN AIR) Movement:
Objective: To increase physical activity and over all well being. Enjoying life and having no limitations to self expression. Jumping in the Air to build moments, physical strength, build confidence, and jumping out of our comfort zones ♥ RULES:
1. Safety first always- No jumping off buildings!
2. express yourself through the air through physical activity (JUMPING)
3. Post your most random JIA moments
4. Creative Self Expression
5. Jump from platform
6. Every person in picture must be up in the air
7. No edited photos
8. Don't try it, if you don't BELIEVE it!
9. MUST HAVE FUN!
10. Post your JIA PICS -."
Allowing yourself time the night before to create your own wardrobe master pieces. Your life-your fashion runway. Be Unique. Be Inspired. Be You.
Go Wild in ANIMAL
Fashion Night OUT NYC September 8, 2011 - NYC
I ♥ MEIJER PD
Who What Wear: Street Fashion
MUSIC FOR THE SOUL:
NOS VEMOS FASHIONISTAS!