"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" - Coco Chanel

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sun Bathe

A little of Sunshine...
So my Spring Break finally began and I am in creativity Mode.
orange county, cali
Our own shadows...
Hilton, Orange CA
Explore your own endeavors...
A time to relax and build on creativity...
LookBook.nu
Brazil (lookbook.nu) Fashion Around the World
Check out Los Angeles Designers: Look Book LA
A travel through time.. (look book nu- Paris)
MSU Has made it to the FINAL FOUR
Abs. Fashionably Fashionable
The Romper and the Fedora Hat
LA. Kat Von D
Get Celebrity Gossip and style Don'ts @ OMG! yahoo
Victoria Secret Celebration
My Style Feature of the Day: Beach Sun Shorts
Surfer Girl is always in near the beach
Sport your beach sporty look no matter what part of the world. The inner athlete and the inner spirit of the beach bum.
Beach (+) Sun= pure bliss
Check out more Billabong Styles @ Billabong

Billabong
Billabong Wear

Current Location: Orange County CA

Quick News: Ricky Martin Announces he is Gay
"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote. (Yahoo Headline) Check out the full article at : Ricky Martin Comes Out

Song of the Day: Owl City-Fireflies
Amor a la MariposaNos Vemos Fashionistas!